Jan 7, 2006

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so there were NO fireworks at our house on New Years Eve. With all of the rain we got that day and the day before, I ended up working until 9:00 or so on New Years Eve. Jake and Tanner were already asleep by the time I got home. I think Marisa and I talked for about 10 minutes and then both fell asleep as well. Our whole house was out before 10:00.

I think I heard a firework at around 12:30 or so, and we were up a few times during the night with both boys, but all in all a very quiet New Years Eve.

We had a very nice (quiet) New Years Day. I didn't have to work that day and we spent some good family time together. I have been working like a madman since with all of the claims that have come in because of the rains (we had a small roof leak ourselves at the house, but no major damage). We are still working our way out from under, I have a full crew out working a full day today (Saturday) just trying to catch up.

Marisa has had more nights alone with boys than she bargained for this last week, luckily Cori stayed over a couple of nights so that made things much easier.

I hope everybody had a safe, fun and happy New Year. Here is a wish for love, luck, happiness and health in 2006. - Brian

No comments: