May 13, 2006

In lieu of a card.....

Happy Mothers Day!

To all of the mothers in my life....

To my mom whose greatest strength in our relationship is having an opinion, but letting me make my own decisions (mistakes, to some!) and be my own person. She has always supported me in everything I have done. Looking back on my life and some of the choices I have made, she has been a stronger person than I to be able to hold her tongue and offer nothing but support. I love you Mom and am looking forward to seeing you soon.

To my wife and partner....to say that living with me is sometimes difficult is like saying that the ocean is a little damp. She is my best friend and the best mother to our boys that I could ever ask for. She is the patient person that I am not. The objective voice, that I am not. The innocent one, that I am not. She is the best parts of me that I wish I could be better at. She is a risk taker and has the strength of the Incredible Hulk (that part is from Jake!). Honey, I could not imagine starting out on this next phase of our lives with anyone but you. As long as it's you and me, we can do anything together, you make me so happy (even when you are making me sooooo crazy!). I love you more than I thought possible. Tanner and Jake are so lucky to be able to wish a woman like you Happy Mothers Day for the rest of their lives. Like a flower among the rocks, you will thrive even surrounded by boys! We love You.

To my Auntie Sue.. who has always been more than an Aunt to me. Happy Mothers Day! You are the worst casualty of this move for me personally. You love my boys as much as you loved me when I was their age, and if helps you to know how I feel about you, they love you back almost as much as I do.

Happy Mothers day to all. I have to go now, Marisa is dropping off the boys and I am supposed to be painting........


Love,

Brian

No comments: