I love it here! The house is beautiful and the neighborhood is gorgeous. There are kids everywhere and is definitely the kind of place where Jake and TJ will be able to run around, ride bikes, walk to the pool, etc... with their friends when they get older. We have met some nice people at the pool and are heading to the farmers market at the barn later this morning. We have walked on some of the trails and done some exploring around our house and are excited to get downtown one of these days. The weather is cooling off a bit, which is nice.
Mary arrived yesterday and Jake is in HEAVEN- a playmate that doesn't have the pressure of hundreds of boxes to unpack, break down, and throw away! He is going to wear her out for sure.
I signed him up for an art camp held at the community barn. I am hoping he will meet some friends. He seems a little homesick- he keeps mentioning his friends Cody and Ian and saying how he will never see them again. When I put him to sleep the first night in his bed (the first time he had been in it for 40 days!) he put his arms around me and said, "Everythings getting back to normal now, Mommy." Bless his heart. All of these changes must be confusing for him, but he is a champ and I am so proud of him. Milo is also finally getting settled. He wouldn't eat for the first four days and had a difficult time convincing himself that the stairs were safe. He would stand at the bottom and whine instead of coming up to join the family. Tanner is oblivious, I think, to the changes and slept for 12 hours last night without waking- a first for him. He is so close to crawling and is happiest when he is sitting in his high chair with a big pile of cheerios in front of him! That boy can eat :)
Please email us and keep us posted on your summer. I miss my friends and would love to get some updates. I will post pictures just as soon as I can find the camera connector :)
1 comment:
Please Help us learn to blog!!!!!!!
We have a blog w/ the same people you have. But we suck at blogging. Call us at Home PLEASE!!
925-462-4181
Thank you the glover's
Post a Comment