

Brian and I attended our first ever preschool holiday performance last weekend. The kids performed two holiday classics- Rudolph and Jingle Bells (second picture)- as well as reciting several poems (first picture). Jake loved being dressed up and on stage. He had been giving us little sneak previews all week (let's just say if I never hear Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer again it will be too soon!). In his typical manner, he took his role quite seriously and we played the part of proud parents (sans video camera) very well. It was quite a party that followed. There was a full holiday feast and Santa arrived with presents for every child. Jake loved him; Tanner screamed.
I finished my last day of work on Friday and am now in the midst of a three week vacation. It couldn't have come any sooner for my taste. I was ready for a break. My mom arrived on Saturday and we have been going, going, going ever since. Catching up on Dr/Dentist appointments for me and the boys, as well as shopping, eating well, and just generally hanging out. Kim and her family arrive on Saturday morning. Let the craziness begin!!!
Love to everyone and Happiest of Holidays to all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment