
I really should have stock in Ben and Jerry's and Haagen Daaz. Brian has been razzing me for months about the amount of ice cream I eat. OK, I admit, buying three pints during our Sunday shopping trip is a little extreme. I got A LOT of crap for that, probably deserved. So, the picture above shows the gift my hubby got me for Mother's Day: SIX PINTS of B and J's- all different flavors. Maybe it was a "joke" gift, but I have to say it was a much appreciated one! I'd like to say that I'll be set on ice cream for the month but, sadly, it won't last that long. In any case, I was appropriately spoiled over Mother's Day weekend by my hubby (breakfast, sleeping in), my boys (cards and handmade gifts), and Faith (she slept for FIVE hours on Friday night!). Happy Mother's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment