Jan 27, 2008

Happy Sunday Morning! Having your paper and starbucks?

Well, let's see what to say about that.....Faith went to bed at 5:30 and then woke up about 8:00 PM for a bottle (I was feeding her when you called). Jake woke up at about 8:30 and wanted to go in our bed, but not unless I was in the room, so he came downstairs while I finished feeding Faith. I put her down and he and I went to bed at about 8:50 PM or so. At about 9:30 PM Tanner fell out of bed and started crying, Jake woke up and realized that I wasn't in bed with him as I was in getting Tanner and he started crying. I the middle of this Faith woke up and started crying....so that was fun.

Tanner eventually came into our bed and slept between me and Jake. Since only Marisa and I have done it, I will try to explain sleeping with Tanner. Try to imagine sleeping with the Tasmanian Devil, only he doesn't just spin around, he rotates in all directions, refuses to sleep under covers and doesn't care if he lays his head on the pillow, or your head, shoulders, back etc....it's a VERY restful experience. After a night full of that, more or less, Tanner woke up at 6:00 this morning and he and Jake proceeded to engage in a fun game of "Tanner Stop Touching Me", until I just made the executive decision to get up as Faith was also awake in the other bedroom.

I told Jake that we were all taking naps today and he, as usual, got upset and started to cry, so I told him that I was taking a nap today and he could do whatever he wanted - he says he wants to nap with me - so we'll see how that goes.

They were in the kitchen watching Curious George (which Tanner seemed to really like, these photos are of the boys being monkeys) and having pop tarts. In the part of the movie where George is chasing the man in the yellow hat's taxi through the city, Tanner was yelling, "ahh ahh wun" at the TV. Now they (including the damn dog) are all in the office with me while I am trying to type this so I will need to say goodbye for j nxmcrwalget .....

No comments: