
Honey - here is some artwork that the boys did for you this afternoon. Jake will not let me eat dinner until I get this on the blog for you. Remember that if you double click on them they will get bigger for you to look at.
The first one is a picture that Jake did of the two of you playing chess together. Notice the stark contrast of the monochromatic palette he has chosen to offset the serious, intellectual nature of the game. In addition, you have really messed up hair.


The second one is the two of you playing kickball. It says, " I hope you have a nice day in Florida."
The third one to the left here is from Tanner. It is hard to interpret (as is all great artists work). He didn't explain it to me very much, other than it had to do with his "head".
They have all finished dinner and the boys are watching Shrek II (as a sequel to Shrek and Shrek the halls that we watched already today). Faith is in bed already. She is just exhausted today, but seems much more herself, I think she is just resting up and getting her strength back. The house looks like a cyclone hit it. I will clean up after the boys go to bed and then it's bourbon and vanilla ice cream (mother of god, Scrubs better be on tonight!)
I'll post again after I get the boys in bed. Miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment