I am hastily trying to type this (by flashlight) in the dark in our cabin as you and the kids are sleeping all around me. I have no gifts to give you as Tanner blabbed and gave them to you two weeks ago. We shopped while you were in CA and Tanner kept telling you that we got you coffee cups, and you finally figured out what he was trying to say. So, all I have to give you for this birthday is the memories of this trip, our life together, and the knowledge that I will never stop striving to be a husband and father that you deserve.I love you honey, I promise another year of me trying to be better than the last, learning from my mistakes, and constantly trying to improve the man that I am, the man who loves you more now than on the day we said I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment