We load up the van this afternoon and head out at 4:30.
Night #1 will be spent in a hotel room in Idaho Falls
Day 2 we will spend exploring Yellowstone and possibly Bear World.
Day 3 we drive to Mt. Rushmore
Day 4 we arrive in Minnesota for a birthday dinner with the cousins, Auntie Sue, Grandma Mary, and Uncle Eric and his girlfriend (who Jake has a HUGE crush on!! You should see the kid blush when her name is mentioned!).
Days 5-6 we tackle the Mall of America , the lake and pond, and let the 7 (soon to be 8) cousins run around like maniacs.
Day 7 we are back on the road
Day 8 we'll be heading to a Billings Mustang baseball game
Day 9 we're in Missoula where Brian hopes to fish and I hope to check out the town
Day 10 we head home and collapse in heaps on the couch
We will be posting each evening- as long as we are not putting out small fires, trying to locate a lost child, or busy tearing our hair out.
Jake is beside himself with excitement, Milo is wary of the huge stack of luggage on our living room floor, TJ just is suspcious that I might leave without him again (I was on a business trip Sun-Thurs. this week), and Faith is clueless. Brian and I are both really anxious to get on the road and let the adventure begin. Wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment