Marisa would stop and get her Starbucks, I would get a Red Bull, we would drop the kids off and for an hour while we shopped, we could talk and enjoy some peace and quiet. Yes, I know, it's sad....but it was like "date night" in the middle of the day. We haven't been able to figure out why we feel the need to both go grocery shopping together, but we like it, even though is officially the least efficient way to get it done.
But, back to the sense of loss. The kids can only go into the Playland until they turn 6. The daycare ladies love our kids (not like we don't) so they have been letting Jake in for the past year, but said they would get in trouble if they let him once he turned 7, so he went shopping with us today. He doesn't like shopping and to be perfectly frank, I don't like taking him shopping, so we're gonna have to figure something out.....we need the groceries after all....
No comments:
Post a Comment