Quote that best sums up the day: (Marisa- after getting up out of a hammock and starting to walk into the buffet for lunch): "Honey, did I wear shoes?". If that doesn't say "resort living" I'm not sure what does.
One of the reasons for our multiple naps was the weather. It was beautiful all morning but after lunch- right around 1:00- it started pouring. It rained cats and dogs for about 15 minutes, then rained on and off for the next 2 hours. A perfect afternoon to read in bed overlooking the turquoise blue ocean, nodding off now and then, and finally turning to Brian to say, "Oh my god, is it REALLY 3:45??".
There are TONS of shells here. Huge ones. They are gorgeous and Brian and I keep wanting to pick them up and bring them home to you guys but we know we probably couldn't get them through customs and neither of us is willing to risk Mexican jail. Sorry, guys. I'll try to get a picture of some of them tomorrow.
Faith- the picture of the kitty cat is for you. When we returned from lunch we found this little towel creation waiting for us on our bed. I instantly thought of you and knew if you'd been here you would have loved it.
Jake- the picture I took for you is of parasailing. There were lots of people out on the water today riding jet skis and parasailing. Someday we will do that together.
Tanner- you got the picture of the pelican yesterday. I'll be on the lookout for a good picture for you tomorrow. On a side note, another indication that I am losing brain cells while I am here in Mexico is that I had to ask Brian what the name of that bird is that dives into the water and has a big beak).
No comments:
Post a Comment