Hi everyone. I've noticed that some of you have started to post comments which is great. I just wanted to let everyone know that in order to comment on a post you do have to create an account. It's free and easy to do, but you do have to do it to be able to comment. This is so that the site dosen't get spammed. The automated spam programs can't create accounts, and the ones that can, can't do the little word verification (you have to type in the letters from the squiggly picture) .
This will help keep the site clear of spam, advertisments, porn and all of the other little internet joys out there. Sorry for the extra hassle, but it's the only way to do it. If you ever have any questions about the site or how to do something, you can give me a call and I will help you the best I can.
Have a great holiday and Marisa will do the post from Christmas as soon as both boys stop screaming and crying, it's been a trying morning from what I've been able to gather. Sorry honey, hang in there! - Brian
No comments:
Post a Comment