Merry Christmas Everyone! I have so much to be thankful for this year, wonderful home, good job, good health, but what I am most thankful for is in this picture. My family and my life bring me joy each and every day. I can only hope and wish that everyone is able to find the happiness that I have found in my life, at Christmas and everyday.We had a great Christmas Eve today. Kim , Bill and Abby came over to our house. We played outside as it was a beautiful, clear day. We took our toys for tots gifts to the Pleasanton Fire House (the firemen were out helping people, so we didn't get to see them) and left the gifts at the door for the boys and girls who don't get presents this time of year. We had a nice lunch and introduced Kim & Bill to the fine dining of Nations Giant Burgers.
Everyone came back to our house for a nap (none succesful!) while Jake & I ran out and did some Christmas errands to give the house some quiet time. We visited with Shannon and stopped by Rich & Luree's house and did the grocery shopping (where we ran into Nikko) and had a very nice time singing Christmas Songs from the iPod. After we got back and everyone recovered from the no-nap fiasco, we walked downtown and had a very nice time at Peet's and the park where the City Christmas Tree is.
The lack of nap did finally catch up to all concerned as the little ones got a little frazzled and dinner plans were scrapped due to impending melt downs and bedtimes. We had some chips and dip, salad and pie for Christmas Eve dinner. We are really looking forward to Christmas breakfast at Auntie Sue's & Grandma Mary's tomorrow morning and dinner at Kim & Bill's tomorrow night.
In closing, I want to wish everyone a Merry Chistmas from our family to yours. I have to run as the elves and I have several things to assemble for Santa before bedtime. Love to all. - Brian
No comments:
Post a Comment