Everyone who is secretly thinking, "Why BOISE?" might enjoy this site. See what our new town has to offer!
downtownboise.org
These also might be fun to look at:
hiddensprings.com (our new community)
foothillsschool.org (where I will be working)
Life in the Marriott continues to go well. I actually am kind of enjoying the free breakfasts, dinners, and house cleaning :) It feels like we are on vacation a little bit. I am sure it will grow old, but for now it is much better than I had feared. It is clear that home is where my boys are (all three of them!) as the room truly feels like home already. The boys are doing great with it- Tanner apparantly likes sleeping in the kitchen and Jake is thrilled to be sleeping on the floor next to our bed! We have already established a daily routine. I'm not sure we will know what to do with 2700 square feet next month! Love to everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment