A couple of new things with regards to the blog:
1. I figured out, I think, how to remove the "you must create an account to comment" annoying feature. You still need to do the "type in the code" thing to prevent the site from being spammed. But now you can leave comments as anonymous and it should be much quicker.
2. I have it set up where I get an email whenever anyone leaves a comment. So if you can't get a hold of us while we are in witness relocation, just comment on the blog and we will get it and get back to you.
3. The posts will probably be without photos for awhile as all of the picture stuff is on the other computer which is somewhere in a moving truck....we will posts the photos after the fact. Trust me, you will die when you see pictures of the little hotel room we are all living in.
Talk to you all soon,
Brian
No comments:
Post a Comment