Nov 30, 2007

Jake's Letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

Santa, could I please have a Boise State football and a Boise State jersey? Santa, could I please have some checkers with red and black or white and black? Because me and my friends play it at school. This is what I want for Jake.


I want to give you something...a warm hat. I think we should buy a hat at the grocery store. At Albertsons.


I think Tanner would like books because he reads a lot of truck books and lots of animal books. Faith would like a blanket and Baby Mumm Mumms.

And I want an electric game on Spiderman.
I like that we decorate a Christmas tree and have salami and cheese and pigs in a blanket for dinner. Santa, I wish that you had like a hundred presents in your house.

Daddy would like fishing stuff like lures and a fishing rod. Mommy wants clothes and coffee. Can Milo have a chewing toy?
I been good so I get presents!

Love,
Jake

No comments: