Dec 2, 2007

Ho, Ho, Ho!

We took the kids to see the big man in the red suit at our annual holiday party this Saturday. As you can see, the three kids had vastly different reactions:




Jake:
"You're my best friend, Santa!"














Faith (Having been rudely awakened by Mom after falling asleep on our neighbor Greg's shoulder): "I don't think you're the guy I fell asleep on... and what's up with that goofy hat?"









Tanner:
"I don't care if he DOES have candy and presents.... get me the hell out of here!"









The kids gorged themselves on holiday treats- even Faith got into the Christmas spirit and spread goo from a frosted sugar cookie all over her red dress. Jake got the chess set he had been asking for,Tanner got a Spiderman umbrella and proceeded to channel Gene Kelly out on the deck of the barn, and Faith (taking after her mother) got clothes.

No comments: