Jul 20, 2008
Old Stomping Grounds
While Tanner and Brian were enjoying their "alone time"Jake, Faith ,and I were loving every minute of our time with friends and family on our old home turf. Jake spent 24/7 with Auntie Sue and Grandma Mary being spoiled rotten- with hardly a glance in my direction. Faith entertained herself wherever we went, showing more independence than I've ever seen from her before. No stranger anxiety for this girl- she just made herself at home whether we were at Aunt Kim's house, Auntie Sue's, Shannon's, or Peet's. I had the luxury of babysitting services from Auntie Sue (A HUGE thank you!!!) so I could go out child-free for "quiet" dinners with friends. There was lots of catching up to do since I hadn't been back to the Bay Area for over a year and a half. It was a whirlwind two days and I didn't get to hook up with nearly as many people as I would have liked, missing the weekly Sycamore Staff party at Cindy's house by only a few hours . Still, those I did get to see, it was like old times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment