Jun 19, 2011

Third Times a Charm

We took the boat out for the first time of the season yesterday.... and there was no fire, no white smoke, it started the first time, and we got it in and out of the water without any drama!! I think I had a smile ear-to-ear the entire time we were out, even though it was FREEZING cold and we were bundled up in sweatshirts and wished we had winter hats on! Every winter Brian and I start to wonder if the boat was worth it- only being able to use it 3 months out of every year- and then we take it out for the first time and we remember why we bought it. We are hoping to go out for a few "Happy Hour" trips in the next few weeks, and also an overnight on Lucky Peak in July. We had so much fun, despite the frosty conditions, and we can't wait to spend the summer weekends on the lake!

No comments: