Nov 19, 2011

Tanners Thanksgiving Feast

Does he have to turn six? Really? Because I love this age and I'd kind of like to freeze time. He brought home this list of things he is thankful for this week. In case you can't read it on the picture, here it is:

my famle

home

wotr

car

chres (trees)

bed

food

bes (bees)

clos (clothes)

frens (friends)

scool

shoos

froot

He had his Thanksgiving Feast yesterday at school.He was dressed in his little pilgrim hat and collar and out of the huge array of Thanksgiving foods to choose from he had carrots, cheese, and deli turkey. No pie. No cranberries. No olives, stuffing, or potatoes. Is it any wonder I don't go to the trouble of making a traditional dinner for my children? Despite his picky eating habits, on my list of things I am thankful for, that little boy is definitely a contender for #1.

No comments: