Jul 12, 2013

Funny Story

I am writing this because it was so "f-ing" funny (You will see soon why I chose to use that language) and I wanted to remember it when the kids are older.

First, a little background:  In our house the "f word" is "friggin" or "frickin".  The kids aren't allowed to say it and Jake, especially, will get called on it by his brother or sister when he tries to get away with it.

So...we were driving to a basketball game across town and Brian reacted to something on the road- a driver that did something wrong or something- and said (excuse the language), "Fuck!". I said, "Brian, watch your language!" (in typical mom fashion) and Tanner said in a singsong voice, "Daddy said the "F" word! Daddy said the "F" word!" and Faith says (deadpan), "No he didn't. He said "fuck"."

Needless to say I was busting up laughing as Jake said to her, "That IS the "f" word, Faith!".  We were all laughing so hard, because it was said in such sweet innocence, that Faith started to cry.

That one's gonna be told for years to come....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAHA, Awesome!!!